Tuesday, March 16, 2010

6 months old

The loss of our precious Tucker is new everyday! He would have been 6 months old in March, I can not believe how time can stand still and move so fast all at the same time! Never would I have imagined this life with out a child or grandchild!

There is a country song by Carrie Underwood that has touched me so much this week, Temporary Home, this world is only temporary, and we're on our way to someplace else, and we need to prepare now because this isn't it there is more to life than here and now. That is something I believe in my heart. It is sad but joyful because people are on their way someplace else, Heaven and Hell are real. This is just a stop on the way. I know that Jesus my Savior has already welcomed Tucker and many of my loved ones home. I know my HOME is in Heaven with my precious Tucker and many saints of God, I just know it want be long before I see all the splendor God has planned!

Please continue to pray for our family and all the families who have suffered such a loss!

To God be all the Glory!
Meme

1 comment:

  1. 6 months already? It has gone by so fast and yet I am sure for your family it has been so long since you have held that sweet baby boy. I pray for you each day still. I pray that God is holding Jen and her family together and that they will trust in His strenght. I also pray for the comfort of all your hearts and you learn how to live this temporary life until you hold Tucker again.

    ReplyDelete

Mommy's Kiss

Mommy's Kiss

6 weeks old

6 weeks old

Big binky!

Big binky!

Mommy's arm hold

Mommy's arm hold

In Mommy's arms

In Mommy's arms

Big Sister's kiss

Big Sister's kiss

Meme's sweet little boy!

Meme's sweet little boy!