Wednesday, May 12, 2010


I find it hard to blog regularly. So much to say but it always seems to be the same! Tucker is a baby who is missed and loved more each day!!!

We are now in the 8th month of the birth of our precious little boy. I so love to have new flowers at his resting place even though I know he is not there it is just a place I can put a effort in remembering. (Not that I don't think of him daily!) He now has a cousin in Heaven too! Oh how "Meme" longs to know those sweet precious babies.

If you have a chance please read, I Will Carry You by Angie Smith it is worth the time. I realize now that there are so many mommies (families) that have empty arms and angel babies! We are not alone, we stumble around daily in the same grief and feel like no one understands but there are many of us!

It is hard to understand God's plan, but I trust and believe that HE is good and loves me and you. HE is my Heavenly Father and just as he holds my babies now, I will behold HIM someday soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mommy's Kiss

Mommy's Kiss

6 weeks old

6 weeks old

Big binky!

Big binky!

Mommy's arm hold

Mommy's arm hold

In Mommy's arms

In Mommy's arms

Big Sister's kiss

Big Sister's kiss

Meme's sweet little boy!

Meme's sweet little boy!